Re-Enrolling in the Klein College of Media and Communication (Klein College)

If you have not been enrolled at Temple for more than one semester, you’ll need to apply for re-enrollment.

Here’s how.

Fill out a re-enrollment form
The first step in returning to Klein College is to complete a re-enrollment form and send it to Klein College Student Affairs/Advising.

Download the re-enrollment form.

After the form has been submitted

  • You can apply to the school/college in which you are interested.
  • You’ll receive a letter indicating whether or not you’re accepted. (In order for us to make a decision, all holds on your account must be cleared.)
  • Once you’re accepted, you must make an appointment with an Klein College academic advisor (outlined in your acceptance letter).
  • If you attended any other university during your time away from Temple, you’ll need to provide an official transcript to the contact listed on your re-enrollment form.
  • If you were out more than one semester due to medical leave, your health provider must send medical clearance to the Klein College Student Affairs/Advising Center.

If you’ve been out for more than one semester without having taken a leave of absence, you must follow the current requirements of the university and your program. If any of your major credits are 10 years old or more, you’ll be required to petition to the department of your major that they be allowed to count toward your degree.