Students are eligible to continue to receive their financial aid from Temple University while they study away. Upon acceptance to a program, students should meet with Student Financial Services to find out more about how studying away will affect financial aid.
Below is an outline of which Study Away costs are added to bills from Temple. Consult specific program costs pages for more details.
The following costs are included in your bill from Temple.
- Tuition for full-time, undergraduate Klein College students (12–18 credit hours in a semester; 6–7 credit hours in summer)*
- University services fee
- Study Away Program fee (varies by program)
- International insurance fee (only applicable to international locations)
There are also other costs to consider, including
- a fee to renew or apply for a passport (only applicable to international locations),
- visa fees (varies by location),
- daily expenses,
- cell phone rental and
- round-trip airfare.
Students may offset the costs of Study Away programs by applying for scholarships offered through Study Away, Klein College and national organizations.