Summer 2018 Program
The following costs are included in your bill from Temple.
- Tuition for full-time undergraduate Klein College students (6 credits)****
- Pennsylvania residents: $4,332
- Out-of-state residents: $7,278
- Global Opportunites Summer 2018 Program fee: $5000†
- University services fee: $170
The estimated totals of undergraduate billed expenses are****
Pennsylvania residents: $8,402
Out-of-state residents: $11,348
NOTES: ****The tuition rates listed above are an example of tuition rates for undergraduate students whose home school is the Klein College of Media and Communication. Students will be charged their home school tuition regardless of participation in a program offered through Klein College. Visit the Bursar’s website to calculate your tuition rate. Tuition rates are subject to change and are updated in July for the upcoming academic year.
†Program fee is an estimate and subject to change. The website will be updated during the spring 2018 term with the final pricing.
The amenities included in the Global Opportunities Program fee are
- various trips and excursions in and around Dublin, including a trip to Northern Ireland;
- shared student housing in apartments in Dublin, with wireless internet access in all residences and host institutions;
- meal plan for the 4 weeks of the program
- comprehensive on-site orientation and a tour of the city;
- a comprehensive health insurance and travel insurance package; and
- 24-hour emergency support.
The costs that are not billed to your Temple account are
- a new passport (fees can total $120),
- daily expenses: $900 (an average of $900 for a five-week period),
- cell phone rental (approximately $150)‡ and
- roundtrip airfare from Philadelphia ($800–$1,400).
The estimated total of non-billable expenses is $2,500.
‡ All students are required to have a local, in-country phone number.