Arcosanti Program Costs
The following costs are included in your bill from Temple.
- Tuition for full-time undergraduate Klein College students (3 credits)* (included in spring tuition fee)
- Graduate tuition (3 credits)
- Fees (all students)
- 2017 Room & Board fee*: $550
- 2017 Program Fee*: $450
- University services fee: $445
The estimated totals of undergraduate billed expenses for 2017 are*
Undergraduate tuition plus program fee: $1,445
*NOTE: The tuition rates listed above are only examples of the applicable tuition rates for a student whose home school is the Klein College of Media and Communication. Calculate your individual tuition rate.
The amenities included in the Study Away Program fee are**
- transportation to and from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport;
- group field trips in and around Arcosanti (Grand Canyon, Biosphere 2);
- three daily meals at the Arcosanti Cafeteria (students will need to purchase food at Grand Canyon/Biosphere 2);
- shared student housing in dorms furnished with beds, linens, a swimming pool, towels and Wi-Fi; and
- a comprehensive orientation program, including lectures and tours of Arcosanti.
**Excursions might change to reflect and coincide with the program’s academic content. They will be confirmed prior to students’ departures.
The costs that are not billed to your Temple account are
- transportation to and from Philadelphia International Airport,
- daily expenses for the duration of the program (which depend on lifestyle), and
- round-trip airfare from Philadelphia to Phoenix ($500+).