Dublin Program Costs
The following costs are included in your bill from Temple.
- Tuition for full-time undergraduate Klein College of Media and Communication students (12–18 credits)*
Pennsylvania residents: $8,664
Out-of-state residents: $14,556
- Klein Global Opportunities Program fee (academic year ’17–’18): To Be Determined
- University Services fee: $445
The estimated totals of undergraduate billed expenses are*
Pennsylvania state residents: $9,109 + Global Opportunities program fee
Out-of-state residents: $15,001 + Global Opportunities program fee
NOTES: *The tuition rates listed above are simply an example of tuition rates for undergraduate students whose home school is the Klein College of Media and Communication. Students will be charged their home school tuition regardless of participation in a program offered through Klein College. Visit the Bursar’s website to calculate your tuition rate. Tuition rates are subject to change and are updated in July for the upcoming academic year.
The amenities included in the GO Program fee are
- comprehensive on-site orientation;
- comprehensive international medical insurance;
- various course-related co- and extracurricular activities;
- access to a subsidized calendar of extracurricular events; and
- 24-hour emergency support.
The costs that are not billed to your Temple account are
- a new passport (fees can total $130);
- student visa fees ($350 and subject to change);
- daily expenses: $2,500 (an average of $2,500 per semester);
- meals (an average of $2,500 per semester);
- cell phone rental (approximately $150)***; and
- roundtrip airfare from Philadelphia ($1,200–$1,400).
The estimated total of non-billable expenses is $7,200.
***All students are required to have a local, in-country phone number.