How to register
To be sure you’re ready to go to the fair, follow these 4 steps to register for Handshake. We have provided visual aids to assist you with the process.
1. Register for a Handshake account and confirm your email address according to Handshake’s prompts.
2. Once you confirm your email address, connect with your company (if they already have an account).
3. If you cannot find your company, create a new company account. Note: If another member of your organization has already established a Handshake account, you may need to get access permission from that person. Email Erin.Lemons@temple.edu to assist you with the approval process.
4. Type “Temple University” into the search box to connect with us. Now, you’re ready to register for the fair!
5. On the Temple Handshake homepage, click “Fairs” and search for “Klein Internship and Career Fair.” It should return three events on March 10, 11 and 12. Select one or all that align with your industry and hiring needs. It's free, but you must select them one at a time.
6. Select one fair at a time and click the registration button.
7. Once you are registered, you will receive an email from Handshake asking you to set-up your 1:1 schedule.
8. Once you have “claimed” your schedules, it is recommended that all representatives test Handshake video on their computer prior to the event.
We are hoping that all representatives have entered and claimed their 1:1 schedules prior to student registration opening on February 11, as students will not be able to sign up for interviews with you until you register and create your schedules.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!