Klein Career Chats is a casual mentorship program that allows Klein College students, and job seeking alumni, to search for alumni through the Klein Connect database and reach out via email. Those interested in being mentored can search by job title, industry, etc. and connect with alumni for informational interviews or just to have a one-on-one conversation.
How to register
- Go to https://klein-temple-csm.symplicity.com/mentors/
- Fill out the Klein Career Chats Registration form and submit
- Once the Klein Careers Staff has approved your registration, you will receive another email with a link to create a password
- You will then be taken to the first-time login in page for students
- The next few pages you can ignore. Keep clicking “Next” and you will eventually land at the Klein Connect home page
- On the left-hand side of the home page, click “Klein Career Chats”
- Under the “My Profile” tab, you can see the information submitted in the Klein Career Chats Registration form and edit it if needed
- When a student expresses interest, you will receive and email with their name, email and a message and their information will appear on the right side of the screen
- We recommend responding directly to the student via email
For any questions or concerns about the registration process or Klein Career Chats in general, please reach out to [click-for-email] or 215-204-8358.