Klein College’s Alumni Network
The Klein College of Media and Communication creates lasting connections among alumni, colleagues, faculty, parents and students. Upon graduation, you’ll automatically become a part of the Temple University Alumni Association and can remain a vital part of the Temple community for life.
There are more than 20,000 Klein College alumni residing across the country and around the world. As leaders in their fields, Klein College alumni have achieved high levels of success.
Klein College alumni are
- advertising and public relations executives;
- CEOs and entrepreneurs;
- executives at CBS, Fox News and Warner Bros.;
- general managers, on-air talent, and other key players at cable, radio and TV stations;
- national on-air talent
- Pulitzer Prize–winning journalists; and
- professors, researchers and scholars.
As a Klein College alumnus, you’ll also have access to the annual traditions, networking and ongoing community-building that helps you stay involved with, and benefit from, Temple’s success and continuing momentum.
Events and calendar
Get involved, give back and stay connected with Klein College’s community of active, creative, generous and talented alumni.
No matter the amount, every gift to Klein College is critically important and makes a direct impact on our educational mission. If you’ve already support Klein College, thank you! If not, consider making a gift today.
Find out what fellow Temple and Klein College alumni are up to.
Temple Alumni—A comprehensive site that includes event information, alumni benefits, class notes and more.
- Five Klein College Students Honored at the Annual Diamond Awards
- Advertising Department Celebrates Student Accomplishments at Annual Award Ceremony and Senior Showcase
- Department of Journalism Hosts Annual Student Awards Ceremony
- Klein College Student Presents Paper on Death with Dignity at a National Conference
- Klein College Alumnus Wins a Pulitzer for his Investigation on ISIS
Lew Klein Alumni in the Media Awards
The Lew Klein Alumni in the Media Awards program honors Klein College alumni for their achievements in media and communication. It was established through the generosity of H.F. (Gerry) and Marguerite Lenfest and Walter and Leonore Annenberg through the Annenberg Foundation. The award’s namesake, Lew Klein, has taught at the Klein College of Media and Communication for more than 60 years. In addition, Lew Klein Hall—the main performance space in Temple Performing Arts Center—was named in his honor.
Alumni contact information
Karen Sensenig Gallagher, Assistant Dean, Development & Alumni Relations
Steven Rudenstein, Director of Development
Michelle Nicoletto, Assistant Director of Development