Studying in London
Students live and learn in one of the great urban, artistic, political centers of the world, a city at the intersection of proud traditions and the leading edge of commerce, media, and culture. Since 1969, the program has enabled students to take full advantage of London’s diverse cultural and social communities, dynamic urban spaces, its relationship to the rest of Europe and the city’s status as home to communications and corporate giants.
Global Opportunities offers two programs in London: a semester program and a summer program. Students interested in spending a semester in London can enroll in the fall semester taking 12 credits. In the summer, students can take six credits taking one faculty-led course and completing an internship in the field of their choice.
London Semester Program
- Internship: Not available
- Courses (12 credits): Advertising, Communication Studies, English, Film and Media Arts, History, Journalism, Media Studies and Production, Political Science, Communication and Social Influence, Public Relations and Theater
- Faculty: Klein faculty program leader
- Student life: Housing provided in shared apartments on Goldsmiths campus
London Summer Program
- Internship: Available for 3 credits
- Faculty Led Course – 3 credits available in: Communication Studies, Journalism, Media Studies and Production, Communication and Social Influence, and Public Relations
- Faculty: Klein College faculty program leader
- Student life: Apartment or residence hall housing
- Program is open to all students, undergraduate and graduate
For important dates and deadlines or schedule an appointment to learn more and to start your application, visit the Global Opportunities’ application portal.