Temple University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator where diversity is an essential source of vitality and strength. The university is committed to nondiscrimination based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, age and disability.
Department of Advertising and Public Relations
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Instruction (non-tenure-track) in advertising art direction
- Assistant Professor of Instruction (Non-Tenure-Track) in public relations
Department of Journalism
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Practice (NTT) in journalism
- Associate or Full Professor (tenured) in journalism
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Practice (non-tenure track) in video journalism and emerging platforms